Recently the Kerala government had launched the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021 is one of the most beneficial schemes started by the Kerala government for the women of state Kerala; this scheme is mainly launched to support the women population and to encourage women empowerment; this scheme helps women of the State to become self-dependent.
The Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021 was Launched by the Chief Minister of the State of Kerala, and the main function of this scheme is to provide loans to the self-help groups under the Chief Minister’s loan scheme. Currently, this scheme is proved to be successful in providing loan facilities to all self-help groups of Kerala. Over 22.7 lakh women had availed the benefits of the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme.
This Scheme is launched as a post-COVID 19 relief scheme by the Chief Minister of the Kerala State to help the unemployed poor women of the state and support women empowerment throughout Kerala.
The Chief Minister of the state of Kerala, Pinayari Vijayan, had sanctioned an amount of Rs. 2000 crores for this Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021. The scheme aims to provide interest-free loans to the women of the self-help group of the Kerala State.
Although the banks that provide loans to these Self-help groups charge an interest of 9%, under this scheme, the Government of Kerala state pays 9% interest.
- 1 Benefits of the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021.
- 2 Documents Required to apply for Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021
- 3 How to apply for the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021.
- 4 How to check Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021 Status.
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 6 What is the amount of money loaned through the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021?
- 7 2. Is there any annual account restrictions for Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021?
- 8 3. How much amount of loan is provided under Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021?
General Information about Sahayahastham Interest Free Loan
|Name of Scheme||Sahayahastham Interest-Free Loan Scheme or CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme (CMHLS)|
|Scheme Under||Government of Kerala|
|Launched by||Pinarayi Vijayan|
|Beneficiaries||Women Of Self Help Groups|
|Major Benefit||Loans of 2000 to 10000|
|Scheme Objective||To provide easy and interest-free loan facilities to the Women of the state|
|Launched in Year||2021|
|Valid in||Kerala State Only|
|Status Of the Scheme||Active|
Benefits of the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021.
The Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021 is very much beneficial for the women self-help groups of the state of Kerala; this scheme had several benefits few of them are mentioned as below-
- It provides easy loan facilities to the Women Self Help Groups
- It provides Interest-Free Loan facilities to the women of the State of Kerala.
- The loan amount of the group members provided is between 5,000-20,000.
- It promotes women’s empowerment in the state of Kerala and supports women to become self-dependent.
Documents Required to apply for Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021
The interested women who are eligible to avail of this scheme need the following documents to apply for the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021-
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Voter ID Card
- Registration Certificate of the Self-help group
- Bank account Details
How to apply for the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021.
The government of Kerala recently launched this scheme, and there is no clarification From the Government of Kerala about the application process of the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021; however, the women connected to the self-help groups can avail this scheme through the banks, as the bank provides the main loan facility and as per the government norms the banking firms have to see these women self-help groups in priority.
But whenever the government notifies us about the application process, we will update this here. However, the government had announced the Consolidation reports district wise.
To check that follow the steps given below-
Step 1- Open the official website of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021 – www.wcd.kerala.gov.in
Step 2- on the home page of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021 look for the “CMHLS consolidation list”
Step 3- the detailed report of this scheme district wise will be displayed.
How to check Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021 Status.
To check the status of your Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021 follow the steps given below-
- Step 1- Open the official website of the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021 – www.wcd.kerala.gov.in
- Step 2- on the homepage look for the “Bank wise NHG account status.” And click on it.
- Step 3- the details regarding your bank account and account will be displayed on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the amount of money loaned through the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021?
The Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021 provides an amount of ₹ 5,000 to ₹ 20,000 to the individual women of self-help groups.
2. Is there any annual account restrictions for Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021?
Yes, there is an account restriction to the beneficiary account that is the beneficiary’s annual income should not exceed 1 lakh rupees.
3. How much amount of loan is provided under Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021?
Till now there are 22. 77 lakh women had availed the benefits of Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021, with the same the government had also sanctioned an amount of ₹ 2,000 crores to this scheme.