The Uttar Pradesh Government had recently announced the new Ration Card List for the year 2021. As in this Pandemic of Covid 19 outbreak, the whole country is suffering from various types of issues such as unemployment and food scarcity. To counter this issue, the Uttar Pradesh Government started the new Ration Card 2021.
In this Ration Card 2021 scheme of the Uttar Pradesh Government, the needy and poor person suffering from poverty can avail the benefits of the Ration card 2021. As in this pandemic situation, the government is providing basic food facilities not only to the BPL- Below Poverty Line people, but this time, the government is also providing Facilities to the APL cardholders.
The Ration Card of the Uttar Pradesh State is managed and governed by the Uttar Pradesh Food and Supplies Department. This year it is also Mandatory to update the previously issued Ration cards via online method.
Similarly, like this, all the states have issued their Ration cards for their citizens. These ration cards provide the citizens with basic food facilities such as free or low-cost rice, wheat, pulses, kerosene, and sugar.
To know more about these Ration Cards, read the full article below.
- 0.1 Benefits of the Ration Card 2021.
- 0.2 Documents Required To Apply for the Kerala Ration Card 2021.
- 1 How to apply for the Kerala ration Card 2021.
- 2 How to Apply by the Akshaya Centre for Kerala Ration Card.
- 3 How to Apply Online application by the Official website
- 4 How to check the status of the ration card Online.
- 5 How do I find my name in APL and BPLList?
Benefits of the Ration Card 2021.
The benefits of the Ration card 2021 depend and Vary from State to State, and Today we will talk about the benefits of the ration Card of Kerala State.
The Ration card in the State of Kerala Acts as a Multi-Purpose Document. In the state of Kerala, it is already linked with the Aadhar card. People can also use this Ration Card in place of the Aadhar Card in the banking Documents.
Few benefits of the Kerala Ration Card 2021 are mentioned below-
- It ensures to provide free foodgrains such as Rice, Wheat, and Sugar.
It also provides subsidies and low-cost petroleum Products such as –
- Kerosene and LPG Cylinders to the Ration Card Holders.
- With the help of this Kerala Ration Card 2021, the Government also provides low-cost/ Free Fertilisers to the state’s poor farmers for the agricultural lands.
- Apart from all these benefits, the Kerala Ration card 2021 is also useful for buying property/land in Kerala State.
- These Kerala Ration Card 2021 can also be used as address proof while applying for Bank Loans.
- This Ration card 2021 is used as an Identity Proof certificate while applying for PAN or any Bank KYC.
Documents Required To Apply for the Kerala Ration Card 2021.
The Applicants who want to avail the benefits of the Kerala Ration Card 2021 must need to keep the copies of the following mentioned documents be ready with them, and The Listed Document is as follows-
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size Photographs
- Electricity Bill
- Caste Certificate
- Gas Connection Book
- Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Name and Aadhar Cards of every family member
- Ward Name and Number
- Name of the Shopkeeper (Shops allocated by Government for the Food and essential items).
How to apply for the Kerala ration Card 2021.
If you are a resident of the Kerala State and want to apply for the Kerala Ration Card 2021, Then you can apply through the following methods-
- Applying by the Akshaya Centre
- Offline application process by the TSO or the DSO Office.
- Online application by the Official website
Now let’s discuss the above methods in detail.
How to Apply by the Akshaya Centre for Kerala Ration Card.
If the Applicant wants to apply for the Kerala Ration Card 2021 by the Akshaya Centre then the applicant need to follow the steps given below-
- Step – Go to your nearest Akshaya Customer Service Centre (CSC).
- Step – Submit all your necessary documents to the concerned person there.
- Step – Then After the CSC representative will verify all your documents and then your digital photograph will be taken.
- Step – Pay the Application fee cum service charge of the Kerala Ration Card 2021
After a few days (15-20 days) Your Ration Card will be Issued.
Offline application process by the TSO or the DSO Office.
If the Applicant wants to apply for the Kerala Ration Card 2021 by the offline process by the TSO or the DSO Office then the applicant need to follow the steps given below-
- Step – Visit the nearest TSO or the DSO office nearby.
- Step – Ask for the Ration Card application form and pay the application fees of Rs. 5.
- Step – Fill the application form using correct Details and attach all the necessary documents and submit it to the concerned officer.
- Step – After the verification of the application form, the officer will further process the application form.
- Step – The new Ration Card will be issued after 15 days of the application.
How to Apply Online application by the Official website
If the Applicant wants to apply for the Kerala Ration Card 2021 by the Online process through the official government Portal then the applicant need to follow the steps given below-
Step 1- Open the official Website of the Civil Supplies Department of Kerala.
Step 2- Look for the new Ration Card Option on the webpage.
Step 3- Click for the New Ration Card and you will be redirected to another page.
Step 4- Now select the new applicant registration option.
Step 5- Fill all the necessary details in the application form
Step 6- Now Submit your registration form.
Step 7-Now you will be provided with a link to activate the account, click on it.
Step 8- Now login to your User ID via Valid credentials.
Step 9-Then you will see the following three options:
- Issue of new ration card
- Non Inclusion certificate
- Non-Renewal certificate
Select your concerned option and you will see another application form.
Step 10- fill in your necessary details and Upload all your essential documents in the prescribed format.
Step 11- Submit the application form and take a printout of the application form.
Step 12- now you will be asked to pay the application fees, pay it via the online method.
Step 13- Now print the payment reference for future reference.
How to check the status of the ration card Online.
In order to check the status of the Kerala Ration Card Online follow the steps given below-
- Step – Open the official Website of the Civil Supplies Department of Kerala, link – https://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
- Step – Select the Application Status option on the homepage of the Civil Supplies Department Government of Kerala.
- Step – You will be redirected to another page where you have to login using your credentials.
- Step – On logging In you can see your Application Status.
How do I find my name in APL and BPLList?
In order to find your Name in the APL And BPL list of the Kerala Ration Card Online follow the steps given below-
- Step – Open the official Website of the Civil Supplies Department of Kerala, Link- https://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/
- Step – Now look forward to the Option of “Ration Card Details” option.
- Step – After that, you will be redirected to another page where you will be asked to select your District and Ward.
- Step – Ward- wise list of The BPL And APL cards will be displayed on the screen.